Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 9: Piles of paperwork

This week, I took a deep breath and tackle one of the bigger problem zones. This consisted of a hoard of magazines, piles of unsorted papers, mail and notes, and a plastic bag stuffed with tangled electronics.

But just take a look at it now!


This is such a relief! It's been piling up and taunting me for weeks. Now I've finally tackled it, and there are only really two or three areas of the house left to do. Before I threw out the magazines, I went through them with a pair of scissors and cut out any images that appealed to me so I can use them to decoupage things. Paperwork sorted and filed, electronics neatly stored and anything broken disposed of. This is a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...