Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas gifts by post? Alpaca box

I know, that's an a-llama-ing pun, but I couln't resist!






Because I can't possibly one crafting project on the go at a time, I am knitting up a pair of handwarmers for a friend for Christmas. I'm using the same pattern I used for my pair, which can be found here on Ravelry. I recommend it, it's easy to get your head around and the second time around, it is knitting up very quickly. (I cast on on Friday).

The yarn is baby alpaca from my stash, so this means not only having fun knitting and giving a lovely, soft pair of handwarmers for my lovely friend, it also means I am decluttering. Unadulterated happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Except that I've just spotted a mistake in a cable about twenty rows back... :(

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...